In this digital era, it is very crucial to keep yourself updated so that you can keep running in the race where there is already so much competition. Nowadays people use the internet to find every kind of information, service, or product. It is perfect if you already have an online store and if you don’t have one get it done as soon as possible.
Other than having your web store you can also opt to sell your products on other web stores like Amazon, Flipkart, etc. These sites offer a wide range of options to sellers which are beneficial to them in many ways.
From 26th October 2021, Amazon has started a new scheme. If you launch your business on Amazon, you just have to pay 2% referral fees.
Amazon selling is very easy and if you are new to this, follow these simple steps to launch your business on amazon today –
- First, create your Amazon account – It is very easy to have an amazon account. Go to amazon.com, under the services tab you will find the “Become an amazon seller” tab. Under this, you have to fill in your business details and be ready with your GST, PAN, and active bank account details before going to this panel.
- List your products, store and deliver them with amazon delivery – Complete the process of listing your products on amazon carefully. After this, choose what option you would like to go ahead with for storage from the available ones that amazon offers. Get done with the packaging and delivery by choosing the appropriate option that suits you.
- Keep a track of your sales and growth of the business –
It is very easy in the amazon portal to track your customer orders. You can easily manage payments, orders, growth, and everything else related to these on the centralized dashboard in the portal. If you are away from your system due to any reason, you can keep yourself updated from the amazon app also. The amazon app and web portal both are well synchronized.
- Finally, get your payment done –
Once your account gets verified as an amazon seller, your payments will be automatically deposited in the bank details provided by you every 7 days. The payment will be done for all kinds of orders, paid or cash on delivery it is.
So, now you know how easy it is to increase your sales by using other platforms too.
The above offer which we have shared with you applies to selected product categories and at the mentioned “average selling price” which amazon has decided.
- The categories and their price range that comes under the list are as –
- All category products, which come under the price range of 0-300 INR. Clothing, home, fashion, jewelry, and toys – which come under the price range of 301-500 and 501-1000 INR.
This offer is not a kind of revision to the card rates already applicable instead it is a limited period fee promotion.
To learn more about the terms and conditions of the offer, kindly visit the official website of amazon.
If you learn the online selling tactics properly, then the profit made by you in online selling in one year will be equal to the profit made by you in offline selling in approximately 5 years.
So, don’t miss the chance to be a good online seller. Avail the interesting amazon offer soon! Contact us to know more about online selling.